About Me

My photo
me very very sweet lyk to help people..can be called mickey mouse galah bamboo sitck..the great khali ...i don mind these are all jokes..hahas..like to be called..mickey mouse..everyone calls me that..if too many people call me ltr i will be kembang...hahas...hey just view my blog kaes and leave comment ok...and ya pls ah leave comment in the cbox ook its just beside you......

My fWeNx

  • and got many many larr..**
  • azwani
  • syafiqa
  • kak nadhirah bukit view sec
  • and ya kak firah also
  • asyura
  • syazwani
  • sharmila
  • narlyani
  • syahidah azli
  • wana
  • neha...hahas
  • hidayah
  • winnie
  • lettitia
  • HADHINAH
  • yUlIz
  • sHaRa
  • naqiah

Sunday, May 20, 2007

SeE pRiMe mInIsTer toDaE

todae sundae we had to go to school to go somewhere to welcome our prime minister to bukit batok east..its ver cool you now..we all had to wave the national singapore flagand shout YI THE FIRST PRESIDENT WELCOMES OUR PRIME MINISTER TO BUKIT BATOK EAST ...very cool and fun you noe hahas...got to goo noow bubye my frens.....

No comments: