About Me

My photo
me very very sweet lyk to help people..can be called mickey mouse galah bamboo sitck..the great khali ...i don mind these are all jokes..hahas..like to be called..mickey mouse..everyone calls me that..if too many people call me ltr i will be kembang...hahas...hey just view my blog kaes and leave comment ok...and ya pls ah leave comment in the cbox ook its just beside you......

My fWeNx

  • and got many many larr..**
  • azwani
  • syafiqa
  • kak nadhirah bukit view sec
  • and ya kak firah also
  • asyura
  • syazwani
  • sharmila
  • narlyani
  • syahidah azli
  • wana
  • neha...hahas
  • hidayah
  • winnie
  • lettitia
  • HADHINAH
  • yUlIz
  • sHaRa
  • naqiah

Saturday, May 19, 2007

XXXX accused hais..XXXX


once i was accused by a gurl in my class called xue ting i did not do anything and she accused me of stealing her maths book..and my teacher checked in my bag even after a few tyms and it was not there...even though im the class prefect..she does not believe me and she said that if she finds out that i took her book my prefect position would be taken away...then one day she found the book at the general office...i was glad the book was found but i was not glad that she did not even APOLOGISED .. but i was just happy that this matter did not go in MR ADAMS HANDS if not it'll be very worst......

No comments: