About Me

My photo
me very very sweet lyk to help people..can be called mickey mouse galah bamboo sitck..the great khali ...i don mind these are all jokes..hahas..like to be called..mickey mouse..everyone calls me that..if too many people call me ltr i will be kembang...hahas...hey just view my blog kaes and leave comment ok...and ya pls ah leave comment in the cbox ook its just beside you......

My fWeNx

  • and got many many larr..**
  • azwani
  • syafiqa
  • kak nadhirah bukit view sec
  • and ya kak firah also
  • asyura
  • syazwani
  • sharmila
  • narlyani
  • syahidah azli
  • wana
  • neha...hahas
  • hidayah
  • winnie
  • lettitia
  • HADHINAH
  • yUlIz
  • sHaRa
  • naqiah

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

DaMn sAd

i am really sad now .... i did not got to be chosen for something in school....what the fuck man !!!!!!!!!! always when i want something which i want it i did not get it.....im really not going to be in a good mood for another few days now....!!!!!!!!

No comments: